Liquid Humic Concentrate
For better growth better get Humic-HT
High-Test Ag’s Humic-HT offers you the proven effectiveness of the highest quality humic in an easy to apply concentrated liquid form. Our wet-chemistry extraction process uses pure artisan water and is filtered four times to ensure the highest level of purity which allows it to begin working immediately on application. Humic-HT is an ideal supplement for all fertilizer programs.
Starting at $80.50
Benefits of Humic-HT
- Enhances micro-nutrient absorption into the plant
- Enhances any foliar spray
- Makes herbicides and fungicides penetrate the leaves of the plant more efficiently
- Boosts cation exchange capacity
- Stimulates plant metabolism
- Positive effect on plant DNA and RNA
- Increases enzyme activity
- Enhances permeability of cell members
- Acts as catalyst in plant respiration
- Enhances cell division and cell elongation
- Aids chlorophyll synthesis
- Increases drought tolerance and prevents wilting
- Restores electrochemical balance
- Detoxifies various pollutants
Agronomic & Horticultural Uses
Apply directly to the soil in fall or early spring and as many as 4 to 6 applications per growing season. Always conduct a soil test to determine nutrient levels and make needed amendments to assure good fertility levels in your soil. Application rates will vary depending on soil conditions, plant type, nutrient requirement and application method. Consult your local agronomist or Ag Extension Agent for more information for your specific application.
Directions for Use
Correct timing, rate, and placement of Humic-HT is important for optimal results and is dependent on stage of crop growth, soil fertility levels and environmental conditions. If unsure of application rates for your specific soils, consult your Ag Extension Agent.
- Agronomic Crops: 4 - 10 gallons per acre, per season
- Turf: 7 - 10 gallons per acre, per season
- Mix 1 gallon of Humic-HT Concentrate in a minimum of 20 gallons of water.
- SHAKE WELL prior to further diluting/mixing. When mixing with water, fill container half full, then add Humic-HT Concentrate to the remaining water. When mixing with pesticides, dilute Humic-HT with water prior to the addition of buffering agents and pesticides.
- DO NOT tank-mix with carbonate-based pesticides, as efficacy will decrease. Follow all directions and precautions on pesticide labels prior to mixing with Humic-HT. Ensure adequate agitation in all situations. DO NOT mix Humic-HT with calcium nitrate, phosphoric acid, zinc sulphate or other solutions with a pH of less than 6.0.
- Apply 2 quarts per acre diluted with a minimum of 20 gallons of water.